St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced an intriguing variety of award winning wines that capture the soul of fruit flavors from the garden and vineyard: pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb, lavender and more. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
Enjoy exploring our family of 17 unique and delicious wines and consider joining our Wine Club – the most diverse and flexible of Colorado wines. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
Vino & Notes – A Jazz, Food & Wine Festival (Woodland Park, CO) – August 2
Palisade Peach Festival (Palisade, CO) – August 14-17
Celebrating Palisade’s world-famous peaches! Saturday: stop by our Colorado Marketplace for tastes from local food producers and try our award-winning Peach wine.
Art & Ale Brew Festival (Parker, CO) – August 15
Bootstraps Western Winefest (Evergreen, CO) – August 16
Front Range Wine Festival (Windsor, CO) – August 23
Feast of Skulls (Fruita, CO) – August 23
Pictured: Palisade International Honeybee Festival: Deb-bee, Ellenzz and Meadery of the Rockies’ Poncho Beeya! Photo: Tim Wedel.
Check back for more events around Colorado where we’ll be pouring wines – stop by! St. Kathryn Cellars and Talon Winery are open daily in Palisade Colorado from 10 am to 5 pm.
Download a PDF file.
- Talon family of wineries brings home 20 medals from international competition
- GJ Free Press: St. Kathryn Cellars creates portable pouch of wine – “Wine to Go”
- KKCO-TV Interviews Brian Stevens at Western Colorado Manufacturing Summit
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- The Wine Curmudgeon: High praise for Colorado Wines! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012
Colorado Mountain Winefest – Best of Fest
GOLD for Peach Passion, 8 SILVERS, 3 BRONZE!
Denver International Wine Competition
Governor’s Cup Colorado Wine Competition
St Kathryn Cellars won 3 BRONZE!
St Kathryn Cellars won 2 SILVERS and 5 BRONZE in this major competition of 2,500 entries from across the U.S. and 16 countries.