St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced an intriguing variety of award winning wines that capture the soul of fruit flavors from the garden and vineyard: pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb, lavender and more. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
Enjoy exploring our family of 16 unique and delicious wines and consider joining our Wine Club. – the most diverse and flexible of Colorado wines. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards, by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
Red Baron Ball (Grand Junction, CO) – April 26
Travel-themed gala dinner with Talon Wines, dance and auction in support of Family Health West. DoubleTree Hotel.
Check back for more events around Colorado where we’ll be pouring wines – stop by! St. Kathryn Cellars and Talon Winery are open daily in Palisade Colorado from 10 am to 5 pm.
Download a PDF file.
- KKCO-TV Interviews Brian Stevens at Western Colorado Manufacturing Summit
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- High praise for Colorado Wines from The Wine Curmudgeon! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012
- Talon Wine Brands Wins 2nd Highest Number of Medals at International Competition
St Kathryn Cellars won in this major competition of 2,505 entries, including wines from across the U.S. and 16 different countries.
- 2 SILVERS: St. Kathryn Cellars Blueberry Bliss and Strawberry Rhubarb
- 5 BRONZE: St. Kathryn Cellars Cherry, Golden Pear, Peach Passion, Pomegranate, Sweet Scarlet