St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced an intriguing variety of award winning wines that capture the soul of fruit flavors from the garden, orchard and vineyard: pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb, lavender and more. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
Enjoy exploring our family of 17 unique and delicious wines and consider joining our Wine Club – the most diverse and flexible of Colorado Wine Clubs – offering 40+Colorado wines to choose from. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
THE BUZZ – Events & News
- Talon family of wineries brings home 20 medals from international competition
- GJ Free Press: St. Kathryn Cellars creates portable pouch of wine – “Wine to Go”
- KKCO-TV Interviews Brian Stevens at Western Colorado Manufacturing Summit
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- The Wine Curmudgeon: High praise for Colorado Wines! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012
Colorado Mountain Winefest – Best of Fest
GOLD for Peach Passion, 8 SILVERS, 3 BRONZE!
Denver International Wine Competition
Governor’s Cup Colorado Wine Competition
St Kathryn Cellars won 3 BRONZE!
St Kathryn Cellars won 2 SILVERS and 5 BRONZE in this major competition of 2,500 entries from across the U.S. and 16 countries.