St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced an intriguing variety of award winning wines that capture the soul of fruit flavors from the garden, orchard and vineyard: pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb, lavender and more. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
Explore our family of unique and delicious wines and consider joining our Wine Club – the most diverse and flexible of Colorado Wine Clubs – offering 40+Colorado wines to choose from. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
THE BUZZ – Events & News
- Company Week: Wine in His Blood – The Talon Wine Brands Story
- Finding wine country in a beer state like Colorado
- GJ Free Press: St. Kathryn Cellars creates portable pouch of wine – “Wine to Go”
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- The Wine Curmudgeon: High praise for Colorado Wines! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards
2015 Denver International Wine Competition
Seven GOLD medals for Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Peach Passion, Golden Pear, Cherry Wine, Cranberry Kiss, Blueberry Bliss; Silvers for Sweet Scarlet, Merlot Port, Strawberry Rhubarb, Lavender, Apple Blossom; and a Bronze for Moscato!
Awarding the best wines from around the world; 2,578 entries – including wines from across the U.S. and 16 different countries. St Kat awarded a Class Champion Silver plus 3 other awards
Sweet Scarlet – Class Champion and Silver
Golden Pear, Lavender – Silver; Apple Blossom – Bronze
Denver International Wine Competition – 7 GOLDS including a GOLD in the 2014 Design Contest – Single Label Category for our new Lavender Pouch!